Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is open.
1) Have a Sport Physical on file with the Athletic Department (good for two years). WRS – Weight Permit, too
2) Complete Eligibility Paperwork electronically at Rank One Sport
3) Have no more than one “F” grade maximum – can still tryout or practice, however consistent grade checks
are required to play
4) Purchase of an ASB Card ($15) - available online or at the ASB/Athletic Office window
5) Pay-to-Play fee ($65) per sport - due before first competition*
*If a sport is a & 'cut sport' the Sport Fee will be paid after the teams are posted. If you qualify for
Free/Reduced Lunch, please complete the optional benefits consent form and give it to Mrs. Moltz in order to
waive your Sport Fee*
6) Have NO AMS Fines in order to participate in competitions/game
Stacy Moltz - Office Manager/Athletics / 425-431-4000/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Schedules can be found HERE - search for Alderwood Middle School
Want to play a sport?
Eligibility paperwork can be found HERE.
ALDERWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL MUSTANG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
Athletic Director: Mr. David Friedle
Phone Number: (425) 431-7582
Office Manager/ Athletics: Ms. Stacy Moltz
Phone Number: (425) 431-4000
Directions to Sno-King League Schools:
NEW! Google Calendar Link:
The Athletic Department is pleased to share our Google Calendar with our families! Use this shareable link to sync your student's athletic calendar to your device. This calendar will contain LIVE updates for practices, games, and activity bus information.
AMS Athletics Google Calendar